The Monroe Athletic Booster Club is seeking a volunteer to serve as Treasurer for the upcoming 2017-2018 school year. The Treasurer works collaboratively with as a member of the Booster Club's Executive Board to support the needs of the Monroe Jr./Sr. High School athletes and coaches.
- Monitor all funds of Booster Club and of its disbursements, under the directions of the Board of Directors
- Keep a record of all monies received and paid out, making a report to the Board of Directors at each monthly meeting.
- Collect all registration forms & fees prior to registration forms being delivered to the Secretary
- Provide change and cash boxes for concession stand(s) and spirit wear
- Collect money at end of each day of concessions
- Coordinate with Accountant as necessary to stay in accordance with tax laws
If you're interested in serving the Student Athletes of Monroe Jr./Sr. High School please contact Booser President Jack McNerny at email@example.com.