1. The deadline for submitting your own senior portrait is TUESDAY, MARCH 31, 2020! If pictures are not received by this date, they will not be used in the yearbook! PICTURES MUST BE SUBMITTED DIGITALLY--either bring Mrs. Frye an SD card or some other device or email your picture to her!! If parents send the picture, please make sure to put your student's name in the email somewhere.
2. Pictures must meet school dress code...we reserve the right to ask for another picture if necessary. Nothing should be blocking your face/eyes in the picture. Also keep in mind that pictures will be cropped vertically. Head/shoulder shots work best!
3. NO SELFIES OR PICTURES YOU TAKE ON YOUR PHONES. You would be surprised how many of these I get every year...
4. If you don't get senior pics done, no worries! We can use your id pictures from Lifetouch.
5. If you would like to have a senior picture done but you don't want to pay a lot of money for a photographer...you just want a yearbook shot or two...please let Mrs. Frye know. We have thought about setting up mini sessions as a fundraiser for those of you who want a 10 minute photo shoot for a super reasonable price. If the demand is there we will work on this as an option.
Mrs. Frye's email firstname.lastname@example.org