Enrollment & Annual Forms
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT & KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION
Monroe Local Schools utilizes the Final Forms parent portal for online access to enrollment and annual forms. Our goal is to eliminate the time parents have to spend filling out forms by hand each school year. These forms are accessible by computer or smartphone. Please follow this link to register your student. For instructions, click here.
In order to access the forms:
- Go to Final Forms
- Select Parent/Guardian
- Select Create Account - in this step you will be required to create your own PIN code (if you have students in the Monroe Local Schools and already have an account, please skip this step and log in).
- Select Add a Student
- Select New to District (Please use this option if your student was withdrawn from Monroe Local Schools to another district but you wish to re-enroll. If your child is a current Monroe student please select "returning student" to complete your annual forms).
- Select SAVE & SUBMIT (if you only select save it will not be submitted for enrollment).
Documents needed for enrollment:
- Child’s State-Certified Birth Certificate
- (To enroll in kindergarten the child must be five years old on or before August 1 of the new school year)
- Immunization record from the doctor
- Two (2) proofs of residency (must be in the name of the residential parent or guardian)
- Lease, mortgage statement, deed, or tax bill
- recent utility bill
- Parent/guardian’s ID
- Custody papers (if applicable)